new dress and fun feelings

so last week i bought this adorable dress, and though it was too much money, i love it! i'm wearing it today and it is so comfortable and i feel cute despite having a very visible belly now.

and while i don't think it has anything to do with the dress per se, i am feeling particularly good today. i guess it must be the fact that i am really aware of having a belly all of a sudden, but i feel... fertile... like the way i've always looked at earthy, hippie, pregnant women with a sort of awe and envy, only now i realize that it's my turn. it's empowering to really (finally) understand that me and matt made a baby and it's in my belly. we made life. crazy! i feel sexy.

so yeah. that's been my day :). i need to get some more dresses, lol!

2 Response to "new dress and fun feelings"

  1. vikingluau Says:

    I love that dress! I remember the pumpkin colored one from when you linked to those dresses a while back... so cute.
    "we made a baby and it's in my belly." <- awesome

  2. Anonymous Says:

    ooooooooooh PRETTY! You should just make them. They'd be really easy and much cheaper!

    Law

Post a Comment