a response

i got an email back from the person in charge of the midwives' practice (regarding my desire to petition for a homebirth), and her progressive, stand-up-for-women's-rights answer was, paraphrased:

we can ask doc OB and see what he says. does that work for you? by the way he'll be much more likely to approve you for a birth center birth like last time.


sigh. i had hoped for her to push him for me, which apparently she isn't getting. i told her, MANY times now, that i am not having a baby anywhere but my house unless lives are in imminent danger. but she keeps on anyway...

here i am again, wondering if--with my iron and possible breech issues--it's even worth bothering about. the longer we go the more i think i'm better off doing it without them.

1 Response to "a response"

  1. Loren Says:

    What pisses me off, is that NO ONE seems to be really listening to you! What YOU want to do. They are all WAY to concerned about what OB says. I am really ashamed of the craft when it is represented this way!
    I am here, if you want to talk (or if you don't!)

Post a Comment