belly pic, 29? weeks

3 Response to "belly pic, 29? weeks"

  1. Loren Says:

    That is SO beautiful! I wanted to do this with Kaine, I couldn't find anyone who would do it for me (my mom said she would and then decided, when I got there that she would change everything - I don't know why I thought it was going to be any different!!) Anyway, you look beautiful!!

  2. rhiannon Says:

    thanks :) i thought it came out pretty nice...

    i took it myself with a tripod when i had about 10 minutes of free time the other day. i already had the vision in my head of what i wanted, so all i had to do was grab the moment when the light was coming in just right, and i got it! yay for amateur photography.

  3. Loren Says:

    WOW! That totally makes this photo even more amazing! It is so perfectly framed and everything! It truly does look amazing!

Post a Comment