week 19 belly pic

finally i managed to get a pic of my enormous belly for the record. and look how long my hair is! wee...
it looks like i am carrying really high, but i think that's just the photo angle because nate is so tall! i feel the baby below my belly button and on the right side, most of the time. i am sad to say that i am slowly losing my waist, however. i seem to be carrying kinda wide, to my great surprise (my mom was straight out with me--teeny waist preserved the whole time--and wide with my sister).

soon i won't be able to wear those jeans at all... right now i zip them about halfway and rubber band the button hole! lol.

anyway there it is. behold the belly.

2 Response to "week 19 belly pic"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    "soon i won't be able to wear those jeans at all... right now i zip them about halfway and rubber band the button hole!" I used to do the same thing with my jeans when I was pregnant b/c I was too tiny to wear maternity jeans! You look wonderful and even though I don't write often...I have loved reading your posts. I loved being pregnant and even the annoying/ not so fun times about the experience are somehow amazing afterwards. You are going to make such an awesome mother b/c you are already listening and loving, which are probably the two most important traits for parenting. Best wishes and Happy Yule tidings*

  2. rhiannon Says:

    thanks kim :) i am enjoying this quite a bit, even when it's difficult (which is happily not that often). i think about you a lot too and i hope you and the family are having a good time :). and i meant that comment about hoping my kids are half as gorgeous as isabelle!

Post a Comment