something!!

well, i am leaking amniotic fluid. apparently that's just what happens first with me. around 315 i got a "real" contraction, felt like i had to use the potty, and when i walked back into the kitchen i was leaking. some of my plug was lost too. so i have been wearing a 'depends'--yes, the old people diapers--since then and there has been a steady leak along with more plug. yum. i've had one or two more real contractions since then, very sporadic.

but YAY! something is happening! he might actually be born on my birthday after all :) :) :)

now to pressure matt into the naming thing when he comes home... luckily debbie is on her way for a visit anyhow so i think i will let her check me for dilation. we'll see.

2 Response to "something!!"

  1. Loren Says:

    OMG I am so excited for you!! I am so happy you were able to have your birth! Good thing we didn't plan a blessing way anyway, you wouldn't have made it to the day! Congratulations! How is Rowan with new baby boy?

  2. Readingrenee Says:

    Congratulations! I am so happy for you also! My experience was much like yours SUPER traumatic first birth and then an amazing, gentle, empowering second birth. And MUCH shorter! :) And I couldn't believe how much better I felt after my second birth as well. Such a difference.

    Im so glad you got the birth that you wanted and that you have your little guy.

    Congratulations again! :)

Post a Comment