child leashes...

i realized the other day, while out with matt's mom, liam, and rowan, that i need help. either that or i need to stay home until liam is big enough for the baby bjorn and some potentially serious jostling. rowan is just all over the place when we go out--and she's fast!--and while nursing/slinging a newborn i cannot keep up with her. it was sort of scary and definitely eye-opening.

so i've been considering employing or crafting a child leash. yes, i said it. this post cracked me up because she basically summed up my previous attitude, and subsequent change, perfectly. you can't argue with what makes sense.

rowan really likes to walk by herself now that she's confident on her feet (and has terribly fashionable shoes to show off) and i can't very well carry her anymore, so i don't really see what other option there is... plus she loves backpacks so i think something like this would suit us all wonderfully. of course i could make a ghetto version no problem, but i think the cute animal factor can't hurt.

going to add that to her xmas list, i think...

1 Response to "child leashes..."

  1. Loren Says:

    I almost didn't comment on this. I am judge-y when it comes to those things! Although, I know what you are going through. Kaine went through the same phase and I was like, "Now I know why those things are so popular!"

Post a Comment