oh, the discomforts

ok i feel weird. just weird. i'm nauseous and my stomach is disturbed for no apparent reason--i have not eaten or drunk anything strange at all.

last night we were watching a movie and as i sat there on the perfectly cushiony couch i was SO uncomfortable i actually cried about it a little bit. my back was hurting and i couldn't find a good position, rowan was kicking me constantly, my feet were sore, and my accelerated heart rate totally prevented me from relaxing. it was crappy! then i went to bed (and slept well b/c it was so late and i was so tired) except for waking up with stabbing pains in my ribs and then odd other pains in my belly. part of me really hopes labor is impending and the other part needs more time to prepare... but somehow i get the feeling it is totally not up to me.

good news though, matt finished the drywall in the living/dining rooms (YAY) so we can now paint and install the floors, which i imagine he will start on today. it's great. the room looks so much better already, even with just primer on the walls. we picked a nice stormy blue color for the walls that i think will look great.

(a few hours later)

omg... i am nearly ready to use the word "miserable" here. she's constantly squirming and with the baby-to-belly ratio as it is, that is not comfortable at all. i'm exhausted. my back hurts. my boobs started to hurt again. and i'm STILL sort of nauseous but it's hard to tell if it's just from all her wiggling pushing on my stomach or what. i'd say all i want to do is lay down and sleep, but laying down is no more comfortable than sitting up, really. i want to sit in a hot tub in a cold room. and magically sleep while floating weightless in the water.

at least i don't seem to be gaining any more weight... i didn't change between my last two appointments (which is great because as of right now i have about 50lbs to lose! i'm really banking on that 15-20 we supposedly lose during labor...egads). i just want to crumple into a blobbish wad on the floor and feel like myself again.

i'm not having any mood issues, oddly enough, but because my body is whacked out i'm not very interesting or interested in anything so i *seem* depressed/grumpy. i'm just uncomfortable.

i don't think i can do three more weeks of this. labor will be a blessing when it finally happens.

2 Response to "oh, the discomforts"

  1. vikingluau Says:

    I've got a silly chicken/pregnancy comic for you!
    http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF208-Eggnancy.jpg

  2. rhiannon Says:

    hehehe...

Post a Comment